Ceramic Coating Products Application Instructions
Protect Your Vehicle with Ceramic Coating
Ceramic coating is a glass-making raw material product applied to the car surface for paint protection. After it is applied to the surface, it hardens and forms a permanent and hard protection shield named up to 9h. The degree of hardness may vary according to the product and application.
Thanks to the ceramic nano technology that freezes on the surface, it clings and protects the paint underneath against external factors. Real ceramic coating products are produced with nano technology.
Ceramic coating products, which are a paint protection product, can be scratched and damaged by external factors. The purpose is to protect the underlying painted surface, so the paint is not damaged thanks to the ceramic coating.
For everything and more for your vehicle ottomobilim.com Register Now!
What are the Benefits of Ceramic Coating Application?
Ceramic coating technology is an excellent application that provides a high level of protection. It provides protection against many factors that can damage the paint of your vehicle.
- It makes your vehicle resistant to acid rain.
- It makes it resistant to wear caused by excessive caustic (acidic) products on the paint surface.
- It prevents fine capillary scratches created by hard factors such as dust, dirt and mud.
- It protects the bird against paint burns caused by insect droppings and tree resins.
- It protects against corrosion and rusting that may occur due to salt, acid and industrial dusting in road conditions.
- The ceramic coating, which provides protection against all these factors, also creates a high shine on the paint of your vehicle and this shine becomes permanent.
- Thanks to its hydrophobic feature, it prevents dust, water and dirt from adhering to the surface.
All our ceramic coating products Review Now!
Application Steps & Suggestions
Whether professional or amateur, our users, especially those who will apply ceramic coating on your vehicle for the first time, can achieve the highest level of performance from the product they have purchased if they do the application in accordance with the following steps.
- Before the application, the exterior of the car is cleaned. Vehicle surface is cleaned from industrial and chemical dusts.
- Depending on the condition of your vehicle, the scratches on the surface of the automobile are removed with the appropriate paste. A clean application surface is obtained.
- Moire marks that appear especially on dark colored vehicles after the paste are removed by using a suitable moiré remover.
- The purchased ceramic coating is applied evenly to the surface with the applicator wedge and cloth.
- The application is done in the form of scanning method with horizontal and then vertical movements.
- It is recommended that the ceramic application be made locally in parts. Thus, the appropriate time for wiping the ceramic is determined.
- It is applied to all parts of the vehicle's exterior except the glass and tires. Body, rim, bakelite, plastic and chrome parts are protected.
- After the ceramic coating application, the vehicle must be fully protected for at least 6 hours. It may take up to 12 hours for the application to reach full hardness.
Leave your comment
Note: HTML is not translated!