Pastry Products Application Instructions
Tips for High Performance in Your Pastry Applications
If you are someone who is obsessed with fine details, even the slightest deformation in your car can be enough to annoy you. Surface scratches are one of the most common problems when it comes to minor defects in cars. Moreover, it is almost impossible to avoid these scratches. It is well known that bird droppings that stay on the vehicle for a long time can damage the paint. So what do you need to do to remove the scratches on your vehicle due to different external factors?
The first application made to eliminate scratches and acidic defects on the surface of cars is called paste. With the paste application, it is aimed to remove the scratches by etching on the paint. In this abrasion process, the paint on the surface is thinned and brought to the same level with the scratches. Depending on the depth of the scratches and the color of your vehicle, you may need to use different types of pastes.
However, in order for this application to be carried out in a healthy way, some rules must be followed. You can check whether the application made to your vehicle is correct by knowing the answers to the question of what to pay attention to when waxing.
For everything and more for your vehicle ottomobilim.comRegister Now!
Application Steps & Suggestions
Whether professional or amateur, our users, especially those who will apply paste on your vehicle for the first time, can achieve the highest level of performance from the product they have purchased if they do the application in accordance with the following steps.
- Shake the bottle before use.
- The vehicle on which the paste will be applied must be located in an enclosed area or in an area that is not exposed to direct sunlight.
- The surface on which the cake will be made must be cleaned so that there are no dust, stains or dirt.
- If the paste is applied by hand, it should be done at a right angle to the scratches with the help of a hard sponge with circular movements.
- In applications made with the machine, spread it on the surface at low (1000) speed, then apply it on the surface and the condition of the scratches, in the range of 2500-3500 revolutions, until the scratches disappear.
- During the application, care should be taken not to allow the paste to come into contact with the plastic parts on the outer surface of the vehicle.
- In order for the vehicle to be ready for polishing, the dust and traces left by the paste must be cleaned. You can do this with any microfiber cloth or cotton.
All our pastry productsReview Now!
Leave your comment
Note: HTML is not translated!