Polish Products Application Instructions
Lacquer Application Steps for Long-Lasting Shine
Drivers, who see driving as one of their life's greatest passions, pay attention to the appearance of their vehicles as well as their performance. No matter how clean you use your car, sometimes environmental factors can overshadow its shine on the first day.
Regional color differences caused by sun rays, scratches, traces of factors such as resin, salt, acid rain can spoil the aesthetic appearance of your car. It is possible to both protect your vehicle from these effects and remove the stains, marks and scratches with wax polish applications, which is a professional maintenance process. The right materials and the right team can bring your car to its dazzling shine, smooth and perfect appearance in a short time.
Polishing is an optional step recommended especially for dark colored vehicles, to give the vehicle a sense of high shine and depth and to remove fine moires. Especially dark color vehicle owners can give their vehicles a new look with suitable polish products, remove stains and roughness and make the surface shine.
For everything and more for your vehicle ottomobilim.com Register Now!
Application Steps & Suggestions
Whether professional or amateur, our users, especially those who will apply polish on your vehicle for the first time, can achieve the highest level of performance from the product they have purchased if they do the application in accordance with the following steps.
- Shake the bottle before use.
- Before starting the polishing process, some preliminary preparations need to be completed. First of all, the surfaces to be applied should be washed to be free from dust and dirt.
- The surfaces to be polished need to be cleaned again with the help of soapy water and clay paste. It is aimed to clean the last residues on the surface down to the smallest pores with clay paste.
- Then wash and dry the surface of the car again.
- The polishing process can be started by drawing circular movements with the polishing machine on which sufficient amount of polish is applied. It is useful to make sure that the machine is running at low speed and that the process is done smoothly.
- If the polish is applied by hand (Application Pad - Cotton), it should be done with circular movements.
- After waiting for 15-20 minutes, you need to wipe the polish with the help of a microfiber cloth or cotton.
- After polishing, the surface should be wiped again and left to dry for a while away from sunlight.
All our polish products Review Now!
Leave your comment
Note: HTML is not translated!