Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy
Protection of personal data is an important issue for Karakaya Kardeşler Innovation and Digital Services ("Karakaya Kardeşler"). Karakaya Kardeşler, as the data controller of Innovation and Digital Services, adopts the principles stipulated by the KVK Law in order to comply with the Law on Protection of Personal Data No.6698 ("KVK Law"), processing, deletion, destruction, anonymization, transfer of personal data, fulfills its obligations regarding enlightenment of the person concerned and ensuring data security. In this context, the Privacy and Protection of Personal Data Policy is made available to natural persons ("Relevant Person") whose personal data are processed.
Scope and Purpose of Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy
- Methods of collecting personal data and legal reasons,
- The personal data of which groups of people are processed (Data Subject Person Group Categorization),
- In which category personal data is processed (Data Categories) and sample data types regarding these groups of people,
- In which business processes and for what purposes this personal data is used,
- Technical and administrative measures taken to ensure the security of personal data,
- To whom and for what purpose personal data can be transferred,
- Retention periods of personal data,
- Profiling and Segmentation
- What are the rights of the Related Persons on their personal data and how they can exercise these rights,
- How Relevant Persons can change their positive or negative preferences for receiving electronic commercial messages,
- Sharing personal data with official authorities
- Explains Cookie Usage and Management.
Methods of Collecting Personal Data and Legal Reasons
- Clearly stipulated in the laws
- Provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract, it is necessary to process personal data belonging to the parties to the contract.
- Publicized by the person concerned
- Provided that the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject are not harmed, data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller
- It is necessary to process data for the establishment, use or protection of a right, based on legal reasons, through websites, mobile applications of websites, social media accounts, cookies, notifications from the call center, administrative and judicial authorities and other communication channels, auditory, electronic or written collects.
Data Subject Person Group Categorization
- Karakaya Kardeşler categorizes the data subject person groups whose personal data are processed in personal data processing processes and activities related to these processes as follows. In addition, personal data of other groups of persons (consultants, educators, bloggers) can also be processed in accordance with the personal data processing conditions specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the KVK Law and in line with the legal reasons specified in this Privacy / Personal Data Protection Policy.
Technical and Administrative Precautions Taken to Ensure the Security of Personal Data
Karakaya Kardeşler undertakes to take all necessary technical and administrative measures and to show the necessary care to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and security of your personal data. Karakaya Kardeşler takes necessary measures to prevent unauthorized access to personal data, misuse, illegal processing, disclosure, alteration or destruction of personal data. Karakaya Kardeşler uses generally accepted security technology standards such as firewalls and Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption when processing personal data. In addition, when you send your personal data to Karakaya Brothers through the website, mobile application and mobile site, these data are transferred using SSL.
- Protects all fields in the website or mobile application from which personal data is taken, with SSL,
- In order to prevent unlawful processing of personal data collected from the website or mobile application, it creates and implementing access authorization and control matrices for its employees.r,
- To ensure that personal data are not accessed illegally; periodically makes penetration tests, tests the system's resistance to unauthorized access,
- Uses the Pseudonymization (pseudonymized data) method for all secondary data manipulations other than the primary processing purpose. Pseudonymous uses encryption methods in the systems containing this data and implements a stricter access authorization and control policy in order to prevent the identification of the data subject,
- It ensures that personal data in paper environment are kept in lockers and accessed only by authorized persons.
- Personal data processed through cookies belonging to third parties from which the service is obtained is deleted from the systems of third parties if the membership is terminated.
To Whom and For What Purpose Personal Data Can Be Transferred
- Karakaya Brothers transfers personal data to third parties only for the purposes specified in this Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy and in accordance with Articles 8 and 9 of the KVK Law. In this context, the data of Member Customer / Guest Customer and the person to whom the purchased product will be delivered is shared with the seller and the cargo company, and these data can be accessed by the call center when necessary. Information on the person on whose behalf an invoice will be issued is shared with the cargo company in order to send the invoice to the relevant person.
- Mobile phone number and / or e-mail address of the Member Customer / Guest Customer; Based on the commercial electronic message approval, it is shared with the commercial electronic message tool service provider in order to promote, advertise, and offer benefits and opportunities in line with shopping preferences, tastes and habits.
- Website or mobile application usage preferences and browsing history are shared with our domestic / foreign business partners from which the cookie service is received in order to make segmentation and to communicate with the Member Customer / Guest Customer in line with their likes and preferences. Personal data transfers within this scope are carried out through the secure environment and channels provided by the relevant third party. Depending on the content and scope of the service received from third parties; Transfers are made using Pseudonymous data (pseudonymized data) in all cases where the transfer of personal data of the Member Customer / Guest Customer is not required.
- Member Customer / Guest Customer data is shared with companies that will conduct market research in order to increase customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- In addition, your personal data will be shared with our business partners abroad for the purpose of providing business development services, providing statistical and technical services and conducting customer relations.
- Member Customer / Guest Customer / Online Visitor will send their personal data abroad since the Whatsapp platform is a service offered from abroad, if Karakaya Kardeşler reaches the corporate Whatsapp line. If Member Customer / Guest Customer / Online Visitor does not want to send their personal data abroad by using Whatsapp, they will be able to use other communication facilities provided by Karakaya Kardeşler.
- In addition to the technical measures to ensure the security of personal data subject to domestic and international transfer, which we mentioned above; Considering that the counterparty of the legal relationship is a data controller or data processor, it is also legally protected thanks to the provisions of the KVK Law in our agreements.
- when sharing information as described above to countries other than Turkey when transferring personal information, data transfer as permitted by applicable law on data protection and in accordance with this policy is provided.
What Are the Rights of Related Persons on Their Personal Data and How They Can Use These Rights
- Learning whether personal data is being processed,
- Requesting information if personal data has been processed,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data is transferred domestically or abroad,
- Personal data being incomplete or incorrectly processedasking them to be corrected,
- To request the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the KVK Law,
- To object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- To request the compensation of the damage in case of damage due to the processing of personal data illegally.
The rights of the Relevant Person on personal data processed by Karakaya Brothers in accordance with Article 11 of the KVK Law are listed below:
How Related Persons Can Change Their Positive or Negative Preferences About Receiving Electronic Commercial Messages
Personal Data Sharing with Official Authorities
- Karakaya Kardeşler, your traffic information such as your personal data and navigation information regarding your visit or membership to electronic commerce platforms and mobile applications operated by Karakaya Kardeşler; Karakaya Brothers are legally authorized to request this information in order to fulfill their obligations under the law (in cases where the Karakaya Brothers are legally or administratively obliged to notify or provide information, including but not limited to the fight against crime, threat to the state and public security and the like) will be able to share with public institutions and organizations.
Cookie Usage and Management
Changes to the Privacy / Personal Data Protection Policy
- Karakaya Brothers can always make changes to this Privacy / Personal Data Protection Policy. These changes become effective immediately upon the publication of the amended new Privacy / Personal Data Protection Policy. Necessary information will be given to you, our members, in order for you to be aware of the changes in this Privacy / Personal Data Protection Policy.